Sunday, January 23, 2011

                   "Silahis na Alakdang Gubat" my blog's name. I always want excitement in my life even though I'm not in good mood. 
              For me everyday, has an exciting and  joyous time to be shared with the persons around me. I always wanted uniqueness in my life. Uniqueness makes me reknown like my blog's name "Silahis na Alakdag Gubat", isn't that unique. So, why did I choose this words to be my blog's name?
              Every one wants uniqueness because they don't want to be bored but to see  many extraordinary things. So I think a name for my blog that may gave you happiness and can shake your big eyes and your  huge tummy. Before I arrived in this name, I got more ideas but it was not too exciting and not too interesting to read. Even I feel sad that day, I only think that this sadness will give inspiration  to think a happy name for my blog and that's it I arrived in this blog's name " Silahis na Alakdang Gubat" 
             With my blog's name, you will be not bore but you will want read all of my article. And with the help of my blog, I can shre to you the stories that  can shuts one heart and may bring tears to your eyes.
               So do want uniqueness and interesting stories?Follow my blog at www.silahisnaalakdanggubat@blogspot.com
            
                      WATCH OUT   ' CAUSE 
             I WILL MAKE MESS IN YOUR LIFE

            Ngrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               

No comments:

Post a Comment